What is Behavior-Focused Dog Boarding?
Kranky K9 Dog Training is committed to making sure that your dog has a happy, healthy, stress-free stay in our facility.
We commit to structured activity in the daycare so that when the dog is kenneled at the end of the day, it rests peacefully awaiting its next day of daycare. Our kennel is much quieter than expected. We feel that excessive barking is a main contributor to a dog’s level of frustration while being boarded. We want a quiet, calm place for the dog to rest. However, the dog’s need for activity throughout the day is essential to this effort. Our boarding rate includes daycare activity for this reason.
$60 per night
$115 for 2 dogs
$170 for 3 dogs
$225 for 4 dogs
$5 – frozen kennel treat
Monday – Friday
Drop off/Pick up
7:00am – 9:00am or 4:00pm – 6:00pm
Saturday – Sunday
Drop off/Pick up 10:00am – 12:00pm
- New Clients please provide proof of vaccinations
- Bring your dogs food in an air tight, PLASTIC container
- Please have a martingale collar and leash for drop off and pick up
- We will provide bedding and toys for your dog
- We also can administer medications if needed